lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

Writting task

dear brian
at the beginning of this school year, a new boy arrived at school, i saw him first time in the break, and he was very arrogant, he treat all of us like stupids.

he believed that his father was a great businessman and had a big house, as he was saying, and believe could be better than the rest, but a child without values ​​and that said everything he had.
at first seemed to have many facilities to make friends but these were nothing more than by interest in the things he had.
with the passage of time, when I looked into the indifferent, but I found out that he liked the cars, like me, then one day, I asked him what his father denia car and talked a long time about cars. this made me have a different image on it, initially talked only in school but after a while we began to meet outside of the school, and gradually it integrated to my group of friends, and come to the point that we all go out to parties on weekends and we do many things like walking out to ride a jet ski and had enough other things.


To finish I can say that you need to meet and know about someone, before you take an image or idea about him.
Bye, hope see you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario